Stones and Metals: Moonstone, Pearl, Silver, Emerald, Beryl, Crystal, Quartz
Numerical Value: 9, 30
Color: White, Silver, Light Green, Blue, Purple
Music: The Dark Side of the Moon by Pink Floyd, Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd, Black One by Sunn O))), Black Earth by Bohren & Der Club Of Gore, The Bermuda Triangle by Isao Tomita
Symbols: crescent, mirrors, crystal balls, lakes, round seashells, milk, lite breathable fabric
Day of the Week: Monday
Scents: Camphor, Jasmine, Sandalwood, Willow, Copal, Lavender, Verbena, Opium
Herbs: Acanthus, Lily, Saxifrage, Yellow Flag, Camphor, Adder’s Tongue, Moonwort, Wallflower, Lemon, Eucalyptus, Chickweed, Poppy, Water Lily, Cabbage, Golden Seal, Cucumber, Privet, Watercress, Melons, Wild Rose, Dwarf Rocket Grass, Pumpkin, Willow, Mango. Lotus, Iris, Turnip, Wintergreen, Breadfruit, Seaweed, Lettuce, Purslane, Senna, Banana, Sugarcane, Kiwi Fruit, Sweet Sedge, Clary Sage, Arrach, Night-Blooming Cereus, Rhubarb, Ardue, Endive, Button Mushrooms, Sea Holly, Gourds, Lemon
Beverages: Lemonade, White Wine, Milk, Cream, Absinthe, Mead, Apple Juice, Pear Juice
- Gather a number of correspondences
- Lite 2 candles on the alter
- Sprinkle holy water
- Pour out a corresponding scented oil into the oil cylinder
- Pour out a corresponding libation to Nanna
- Perform initial steps of Enenuru-sig Aš-me
- Recite A hymn to Nanna (transliteration, translation)
- Use the scrying surface to perform scrying
- Thank Nanna
- Perform finishing steps of Enenuru-sig Aš-me
- At the completion of the ritual, put out the candles using the blade of your knife
- Dispose of the contents of the offering bowl and cup (We mustn’t reuse what was given to a deity.)
- Clean up your area
Opus, Rufus. Seven Spheres. Nephilim Press, 2016.
Cunningham, Scott. Cunningham’s Book of Shadows: the Path of an American Traditionalist. Llewellyn Publications, 2009.
Cunningham, Scott. Cunningham’s Encyclopedia of Magical Herbs. Llewellyn Publications, 2013.
Cunningham, Scott. Cunningham’s Encyclopaedia of Crystal, Gem and Metal Magic. Llewellyn Pubns., U.S., 2017.