Stones and Metals: Gold, Carbuncle, Diamond, Chrysolite, Topaz, Citrine
Numerical Value: 6
Color: Gold, Orange
Music: “Firebird’s Child” from Blessings by S. J. Tucker, Power from NSDX007 by SKisM, Powerful upbeat music
Symbols: Mace, Saw, Sun Rays, Sun Disk, Fire, Measuring Rod and Line
Day of the Week: Sunday
Scents: Cinnamon, Myrrh, Ylang Ylang, Turmeric, Frankincense, Abramelin
Wood: Oak, Laurel, Maple
Herbs: Angelica, Heliotrope, Saffron, Frankincense, Peony, Lovage, St. John’s Wort, Mastic, Ash, Marigold, Storax, Benzoin, Bay, Corn, Sundew, Myrrh, Burnet, Rice, Sunflower, Arnica, Camomile, Mistletoe, Tormentil, Damiana, Celandine, Laudanum, Vine, Henna, Centaury, Rosemary, Pineapple, Orange, Eyebright, Rue, Grapefruit, Cashew, Cassia, Heart Trefoil, Olive, Cinnamon, Walnut, Holly, Ginseng, Almond, Cloves, Juniper, Coconut, Raisins, Oak, Helianthus, Peanut, Turmeric, Ylang Ylang
Beverages: Red Wine, Coffee, Tea, Orange Juice, Grapefruit Juice, Mead, Fireball, White Wine, Margarita, Daiquiri, Piña Colada
- Gather a number of correspondences
- Lite 2 candles on the alter
- Sprinkle holy water
- Pour out a corresponding scented oil into the oil cylinder
- Pour out a corresponding libation to Utu
- Perform initial steps of Enenuru-sig Aš-me
- Recite Adoration of Utu
- Use the scrying surface to perform scrying
- Thank Utu
- Perform finishing steps of Enenuru-sig Aš-me
- At the completion of the ritual, put out the candles using the blade of your knife
- Dispose of the contents of the offering bowl and cup (We mustn’t reuse what was given to a deity.)
- Clean up your area
Opus, Rufus. Seven Spheres. Nephilim Press, 2016.
Cunningham, Scott. Cunningham’s Book of Shadows: the Path of an American Traditionalist. Llewellyn Publications, 2009.
Cunningham, Scott. Cunningham’s Encyclopedia of Magical Herbs. Llewellyn Publications, 2013.
Cunningham, Scott. Cunningham’s Encyclopaedia of Crystal, Gem and Metal Magic. Llewellyn Pubns., U.S., 2017.